This year Scientia is using the Scholastica website for article submissions.
Submission Timeline for Scientia Journal 2017
- December 9, 2016 - Begin Accepting Article Submissions
- February 17, 2017 - Deadline for Article Submission and All Accompanying Documents
- February 27, 2017 - Editors Designate Submissions as Accepted, Rejected, or for Online Publication
- May 5, 2017 - Journal is Published and Distributed
- Author must be an undergraduate student enrolled at the University of Notre Dame.
- Papers must be 7-10 pages long. Look at past Scientia journals for article examples.
- Contain an abstract, introduction, materials & methods, results, and discussion & conclusion.
- Submit in Word format.
- Remove all identifying information on the document.
- Include advisor/author approval form.
- Confirm all figures and data have not been previously published, will be published, or not originally produced by student.
- When formatting references follow the order: Author, Title, Journal, Vol., Year, Page Number. Please see previous journals for exact formatting.
- When submitting, add a keyword to denote which section your article should appear in: biology, chemistry (also biochemistry), physics, math, or applied science.